Bed and Breakfast Terms and Conditions
1. All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. The credit card provided will be charged in full upon reservation confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, rates do not include taxes, gratuities, extras or incidental charges. Guest agrees to pay all charges including, but not limited to, room charges, taxes, extras, incidentals and charges for any damage caused to the property.
2. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check-in along with a valid credit card.
3. The room rate includes a complimentary continental breakfast, which is valued at $15.00 for purposes of 6.5% county sales tax.
4. Payment of extras (golf, swimming, tennis, merchandise, meals, package amenities, etc.) will be processed when the charge is incurred.
5. Golf, swimming and tennis are available as personal guests of the B&B at the Alliance Country Club located immediately next door to the B&B, subject to applicable charges and a resort fee.
6. Food and beverages obtained from the Alliance Country Club as personal guests of the B&B are subject to a resort fee of the greater of $5.00 per person or 10% of the total bill.
7. CANCELLATION. Guest may cancel the reservation more than 24 hours before check-in and receive a full refund, minus a $50 per room service fee. There will be no refund if the reservation is cancelled 24 hours or less before check-in.
8. Check-in is 3:00 p.m. If you intend to arrive before 3:00 p.m., please notify the B&B and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
9. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
10. Early departure. Guests who depart before the confirmed reservation end date will be charged for the full reservation.
11. The loss of or failure to return any room key shall result in a $100 re-keying charge per key.
12. The B&B is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items of Guest.
13. If there is any damage or removal of any property or non-complimentary items, Guest’s credit card will be charged in such amounts and at such times as determined in the B&B’s sole discretion. The charged amount may include, but is not limited to, cleaning, repair and replacement.
14. THE B&B IS A SMOKE AND TOBACCO FREE PROPERTY. Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in or upon any portion of the B&B or grounds. Any violation of this term and condition shall be deemed damage to the property. There is a significant room restoration fee of at least $250 per room for any Guest who violates this term and condition, in order to reimburse the B&B for the extensive cost of restoring the room to a smoke and tobacco free condition.
15. The use of any open flames or high heat devices is prohibited.
16. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
17. No consumption of alcohol by any person under 21.
18. The B&B does not sell, supply or serve any alcohol. BYOB.
19. Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
20. No childcare is provided.
21. No pets or animals allowed.
22. Swimming in or entering the ponds, fountains, or the well in the dwelling is prohibited. Water in the ponds and fountains is not potable and is not suitable for human consumption. No fishing in the ponds.
23. The B&B is a historic property that is subject to necessary repairs, renovations and upgrades, some of which may be unpredicted or unforeseen. Consequently, the B&B cannot provide a warranty or guarantee regarding conditions during Guest’s stay. The B&B will exercise reasonable efforts to minimize disruptions. No refunds will be issued for disruptions of any utilities or for mechanical failures beyond the B&B control.
24. Speed Limits. The B&B takes pride in being a respectful neighbor to nearby residents. The speed limit on approaching streets is 25 mph and must be strictly obeyed.
25. The B&B is a nationally registered historic building and some areas are not accessible to persons with disabilities. If Guest requires mobility assistance, including, but not limited to, assistance ascending or descending stairs or any other movements, the B&B assumes no responsibility or liability relating to access, assistance, or lack thereof.
26. Parking at the B&B is free and limited to the six marked parking spaces and loading/unloading areas as may be directed by the B&B. Parking on the grass is prohibited. Any parking on Fairway Lane or Fairway Drive is strictly prohibited.
27. The B&B reserves the authority, in its sole discretion, to immediately remove and/or exclude any person who exhibits violent, disruptive, destructive, inappropriate or disorderly conduct or behavior. Any removed or excluded Guest shall be deemed to have checked out before the reservation end date.
28. The B&B cannot create terms and conditions that cover every contingency. Therefore, the B&B reserves the authority, in its sole discretion, to issue directions and exercise reasonable control, either orally or in writing, on a case-by-case basis. Guest agrees to abide by the decisions of the B&B.
29. The decision by the B&B, in its sole discretion, to waive any term and condition does not constitute a waiver by the B&B of its right to enforce any other term and condition.
30. B&B terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.